International Camping Village Riccione - Club del Sole Group - work with us
Vacancies for the 2020 season.
Club del Sole, an expanding Italian group leader in the field of outdoor tourism, is looking for the establishment of the International Riccione Camping Village.
Booking & Sales employees with and without experience
The resources will be transferred to one of the group's campsites throughout Italy after initial training at Forlì's headquarters. Allowances are foreseen, and the group offers what deserves the most at the end of the training period, concrete employment opportunities.
The resource deals with:
- Management of telephone and direct relationships with tourists
- Booking activities: information, booking and confirmation procedures
- Check in and check out, payments
- Customer relationship management
The ideal candidate has the following skills:
- have at least one of the following qualifications: language proficiency, commercial or tourist school diploma; Degree in language or accommodation science
- good knowledge of at least two languages between: English, French, German and Dutch (knowledge of German is required)
- ready to travel and travel
- Willingness to share accommodation during training and working hours
- result-oriented, with a feeling of problem solving
- Excellent relationship and negotiation skills, communication skills
- good computer skills, use of office suite and email
Employment contract: internship, full-time job: initial training in Forlì, then transfer to one of the group's camping villages. Expected reimbursement of € 500 net monthly costs during training; then salary according to personal experience and skills / competencies.
Applicants must send their resume stating permission to process personal data based on art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and art. 13 GDPR 679/16. The job offer is intended for both genders (L. 903/77)